Hvac Technician Uncapped Commission
Richmond , VA 23173
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the Sears Home Services team as an HVAC Service Technician!
No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
For the HVAC Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Laptop computer
- Industry training
- Career opportunities
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
EPA Certification Required
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed in geographical areas outside area of residence, both in-state (most of the time) and out-of-state (occasionally)
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 18+