Glendale , CA 91201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS! No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
For the HVAC Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Laptop computer
- Industry training
- Career opportunities
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
Interested in interviewing sooner than later. Put yourself on my calendar by clicking here: http://meetme.so/JessicaSvec
Inquires, feel free to try me Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm EST at 407-551-5320
EPA Certification Required
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or
General Education Degree (GED)
- Age Requirement:
Full benefits, 401K,Life Insurance,Paid Holidays