Hvac Repair Service Technician
Princeton , NJ 08540
Posted 3 months ago
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Service Technician!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the HVAC Technician, we provide the following:
Home dispatched (most locations)
Various incentive plans
HVAC Technicians have opportunities to repair Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers homes.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician role include: Providing timely and quality repairs of customers products
Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
Promoting and selling additional products and services
Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
HVAC Repair requirements include: CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
At least 1
2 years of HVAC or Refrigeration repair experience, preferred
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state drivers license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
• At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...