Crofton , MD
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A key member of the Albireo team, the HVAC Programmer will be responsible for developing programming and operator interface of building automation systems, to include:
- Review of project sequence of operation engineered drawings and project specific documents to understand project intent.
- Breakdown scope of work into manageable segments and communicate to Project Manager / Technology Manager for scheduling.
- Attend and/or receive meeting minutes from graphics review meetings with internal graphics department or customers.
- Creating and routing project programming specific Request for Information (RFI) documentation to Systems Engineer, Project Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Follow sequence of operations as required by project documents and develop engineered sequence of operations, utilizing established standards and libraries.
- Assist in startup and commissioning of large systems, such as AHUs, chiller plants, or other utilities systems. Includes installation/configuration of workstations, servers, and network.
- Production of project specific as-builts based upon initial project construction drawings and field modification mark-ups.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is preferred or 5-7 years of experience with programming BAS systems.
- Understanding of mechanical HVAC equipment and sequence of operations.
- Experience with building automation programming (Function Block, Ladder, or Text-based preferred) or other programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, VBA).
- Alerton and Tridium Programming experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of electrical and network wiring and the programming of BAS components.
- Excellent computer skills and strong understanding of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access); Visual Basic, Visio.
- Effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to customers and other outside contacts in an ethical and professional manner.
- Ability to travel to and work on construction sites for commissioning/startup.
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match