Hvac Manager - NY
Transform Home Services
Melville , NY 11747
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Can you Lead an HVAC Team?!
We are looking for an HVAC District Manager to lead our New York team.
The District Technical Manager is responsible for leading the In-Home technical workgroup in order to achieve business results and goals.
This position controls and manages the installation and service process for Home Improvement's Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products within the District. This position provides management of scheduling, quality and customer satisfaction and service; materials management; and the management of the Independent Contractor and employee workforce.
Additionally, this position has the authority to identify, recruit, train and develop HVAC Technicians and Associates in accordance with company requirements. Also, this position periodically inspects the work of all new HVAC Technicians to ensure quality and consistency of workmanship.
- Manages the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products lines in the district
- Resolves customer service disputes on work in progress and completed jobs according to Sears' service policy
- Reviews customer metric data and develops plans to improve satisfaction levels
- Utilizes workforce planning process to develop staffing requirements that allow for profitable growth and customer satisfaction
- Analyzes reports business performance trends (revenue, cost management, profitability, and customer satisfaction) and develops or recommends strategic solutions to improve business performance.
- Implements, directs, adheres and ensures compliance to all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies, values and Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, home improvement products and industry
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Ability to adapt and be an advocate for change
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, analyze and utilize reports
- Ability to use computer systems to input, access, modify or output information or to execute programs or analyses
- Ability to establish priorities and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent two-way communication skills with virtual workforce Knowledge of the business, with the ability to communicate the goals of Home Services to Associates
- 4-year college degree (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet