Hvac Lead Tech
Sicklerville , NJ 08081
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Perform service calls with a strong focus on quality workmanship, communication, and customer satisfaction
We expect candidates to have experience performing service calls and dealing with customers
Common Job Duties:
- Diagnosing; No heat, no AC, not enough cooling, fan only, loud noises from unit, leaking around unit, etc
- Selling Repairs / replacements of furnaces, boilers, condensers, package units, coils, humidifiers, water heaters, circulators, zone controls, heat pumps, air handlers, etc
- Assist in the preparation and completion of Installs that you sold
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, managers, and vendors
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and fully stocked company truck of which you are provided to take home
We are looking for a person who wants to be a positive, friendly, and willing member of our growing team.
We provide excellent benefits on top of an excellent pay rate.
*Weekend Interviews Available*
Candidates must have:
- A minimum 3 years experience in the trade
- A positive attitude with a willingness to treat our customers with the utmost respect.
- A deep understanding of heating, AC, and IAQ equipment and HVAC system designs
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- The ability to treat your time in our client's home as an invited guest.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work late when the job at hand requires it
This is not an entry level position. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BY RESPONDING IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED!
- Hourly Rate between $25 and $48
- $3,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Teledoctor and Roadside assistance for entire family
- 5 paid sick days
- Up to 10 paid Vacation days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Hands-on training
- Company outings and events
- Take Home Vehicle for our Leads.
- Paid Uniforms
- Gas Credit Card for Company Vehicle.
- Tool Co-Op Program
- Boot Program