Hvac Install Helper
Transform Home Services
Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the Transform Home Services team!
No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
The HVAC Install Helper is responsible for assisting the lead installer in all installations of Heating and Cooling products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas or Oil furnaces, and Boilers) are ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
- Assists in installation of new Heating and Air Conditioning systems and related accessories according to company, safety, and manufacturer's specifications.
- Ensures complete protection of customer's property during installation or service of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer's home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Maintains the highest level of customer service while performing installation and other job duties
- Maintains the highest level of standards for time management and quality completions
- Ensure material inventory and maintenance for vehicles is completed to company requirements
- Promotes additional accessories and items available to each customer
- Obtains and processes all required permitting based on company, city, state, and county code requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Applicable CFC License
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed, along with overnight and Sunday service as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive and travel long distances of over 5 hours
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various demographic areas
- Ability to access interior and exterior landscapes
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties