Hvac Branch Manager Needed In Broward County
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full-time HVAC Branch Manager needed in Broward County!
We are looking for quality applicants who want to be part of a team to provide outstanding service to our customers with expert knowledge of the commercial HVAC industry.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year technical/business administration degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management role of commercial HVAC contractor
- Proven record of successfully running a commercial HVAC branch
JOB DUTIES (not limited to the below):
- Operations Management: Ensures that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed, and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.
- Construction Management: Ensures the highest quality of HVAC installation and safety and establish an uncompromising requirement of the same in department employees.
- Services Management: Provides direction to the Service Manager to ensure the development of service crews to ensure timely, cost-effective service to our customers
- Estimating: Provide full estimates for commercial bid proposals including; digital and hand take offs, pricing out material and equipment, pricing out various subcontractor trades. Provide professional bid proposals with high level of attention to detail
- Staff Development: Supports and fosters long term learning and development.