Humint Collection Management Officer
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A successful candidate in this role will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. This person will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires prior experience as a CMO and experience supporting DoD HUMINT operations.
The primary functions of a CMO is to actively manage the two-way dialogue between the intelligence organization and intelligence consumers, establish and identify intelligence collection requirements, and evaluate intelligence to ensure collection is providing US foreign policy and national security decision-makers with timely, accurate, clear, and concise reporting. CMOs also provide detailed knowledge of cases and demonstrate objective analysis to specific operations that result in assessments and recommendations for collection requirements and operational testing methodology. CMOs will utilize client-specific databases to conduct multiple layers of research and write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and guidance. Daily activities include:
- Guide intelligence collection and dissemination by serving as the bridge between the client and intelligence community
- Draft questions and areas for follow-up and work with the client to draft reports that convey the information accurately and clearly
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the clients personnel and facilities
- Establish and identify intelligence collection requirements, validate sources and evaluate intelligence production
- Provide briefings on cases to senior officials and identifying potential issues
What you'll need:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph and at least 3 years of experience as a Collection Management Officer and prior experience in supporting DoD HUMINT operations.
- Bachelors degree is required
- CMO certification required
What will set you apart:
- CMO Certification is a plus
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
- Exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Competitive salaries
- 401k matching program vested immediately
- Generous Paid Time Off, on top of 10 federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (50% coverage of premiums)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Tuition assistance & annual training assistance
- Fully covered long- and short-term disability and life insurance
- Company events & outings
- Other unique and fun benefits -- ask us!