Human Resources Team Leader (Manager)
Clinton , MO 64735
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In this role you will manage the total human resources function for a dairy processing plant, including:
- recruitment and selection
- employee relations
- wage and benefit administration
- training and development
- compliance to all regulatory agencies relating to employment, policy administration, and union relations.
This position works closely with management in developing and implementing policies and programs to meet the goals and needs of the organization through the most effective and efficient use of human resources. Specific duties include:
- maintain appropriate staffing requirements for both hourly and salaried openings. Hire the Best of the Best hourly partners to maintain a world class operation.
- drive the plant leadership recruiting process to include subsequent orientation and training.
- Participate on teams that develop competitive wage, incentive and benefit programs for the plant. Assure programs meet plant goals and constraints are properly communicated to partners and conform to government regulations.
- Partner with the local community organizations to foster a positive community relationship.
- Implement preventive labor relations activities
- take the lead to assure compliance to regulatory agencies such as EEOC, FLSA, OSHA, and Affirmative Action
- administer the plant safety program with responsibility for all safety administration except environmental safety
- assure that established methods and processes are effectively functioning to measure and improve partner performance, teamwork, management style, plant organization design needs and plant climate
- partner with the Plant Manager to develop and motivate the leadership team and hourly partners to high levels of involvement in the Quality Improvement Process, productivity and morale in the achievement of their accountabilities
- assure that career paths are well defined and operational.
- partner with the local community organizations to foster a positive community relationship
- partner with counterparts in other plants to encourage creative alternatives and consistent application.
We're looking for leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related Field is REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Previous plant experience strongly desired