Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator
Fort Wayne , IN 46802
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you should have an HR academic background along with work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Represent organization in developing liaisons and relationships with various colleges, universities, and Workforce Development channels
- Participate and host job fairs throughout the year
- Utilize technology and social media for increasing company’s brand and recruitment sources
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Help new hires onboard
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Anthem Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (k)
- 1 week of vacation; 2 weeks of vacation after 2 years of employment
- Birthday – day off with pay on or within 7 days of birthday
- Education Reimbursement – up to $1,500 per calendar year
- $50 per month HSA Employer Contribution
- Performance Incentives