Searching for an opportunity to make a difference through Human Resources? Global, Responsible, Quality Focused, Entrepreneurial, Team Driven, Innovative. If these words describe the company youd like to be a part of, WAC Lighting may be the place for you! View our website: www.waclighting.com
Our HR Team is looking for a dedicated permanent Inhouse Recruiter to provide support throughout the organization. We view HR as a revenue generator and strategic business partner - not a cost center. All levels of experience will be considered - dedication and results are more critical. A solid candidate will be eager to work with senior management and have experience in the following areas:
1. Assist with initial phases of recruiting, including posting of job opportunities, sourcing of candidates, and screening.
2. Through cold calling, mining, review of applications, and use of social media identify qualified candidates.
3. Screening through initial phone interviews, and setting up in person interviews with the Team.
4. Assisting the HR department with interpreting, coordinating and implementing policies and procedures.
5. Partner with Marketing to grow and develop Brand identity and social media effots for recruiting purposes.
6. Coordinate a number of ongoing projects working cross departmentally.
7. Provide solutions regarding inquiries from internal staff, clients and vendors.
8. Travel to TX, CA, and GA may be required infrequently to support recruiting efforts.
9. Participate and perform in special projects as requested.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental premiums (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
About WAC Lighting:
Founded in 1984, WAC Lighting has evolved into a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative track, recessed, under cabinet, monorail, step and wall lights and decorative lighting solutions with a new sustainable LED collection for residential, retail, hospitality, museum and commercial applications.
We strive every day to develop sustainable lighting by maximizing the aesthetic quality of todays interior environment while minimizing the impact on our worlds precious natural environment. To achieve this goal, we are developing luminaries that deliver the finest quality of light with the most energy efficient lamping and optic technology available. We acknowledge our responsibility to raise the standards for how lighting quality is provided.
Please note salary history on your cover page. Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. W.A.C is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time