Human Resources Manager
Santa Clara , CA 95050
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Shockwave Medical, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Shockwave Medical aims to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.
The HR Manager serves as a business partner to employees and management on human resources-related issues, supporting the Shockwave Medical Sales and Marketing organizations. The HR Manager will act as an employee and management champion and change agent, working to assesses and anticipate HR-related requests and execute business needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HR Manager formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added support to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HR Manager maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business position, plans, culture and competition.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes within the business
- Builds a strong business relationship with the management team and employees in the field
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to alleviate risks
- Assists Hiring Managers with open position postings, recruiting, resume screening, interviews, and offers
- Support efforts in onboarding and off boarding process
- Works with employees and management to drive performance improvement and promotes positive changes in people management
- Compliance quarterly & annual reviews for policy updates as well as timely training
- Manages complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally
- Works with HR team to ensure management team brings best solutions for employees
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with good project management skills
- Consistent performance exhibiting high level of confidentiality, initiative and quick learning capability
- Bachelors degree in HR or Business Management or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR Business Partnering supporting a field-based Sales organization.
- Prior HR experience in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, recruiting, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Demonstrated track record of managing processes and programs that resulted in improved efficiency and measurable results for the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Shockwave Medical offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision) as well as pet insurance and student loan refinancing support.