Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
The Hut Group
Shepherdsville , KY 40165
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Hut Group is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can lead our organization in becoming a premier employment destination for top talent in this region and our industries. Our new Human Resources Manager will have a demonstrated ability of being highly effective in creating a vision that supports a positive team member culture through hands-on leadership and engagement.
Who we are & what we do:
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the worlds fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
Key Responsibilities of our Human Resources Manager:
This self-motivated, good-natured/good-humored individual will provide direct leadership and/or support for but not limited to the following functions and areas:
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives.
- Determines and recommends employee engagement practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services. Monitors for effectiveness and cost containments.
- Oversees standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures.
- Conducts a continuing study of all HR policies, programs and practices through trend reporting analysis and metrics management to keep top management informed of new developments.
- Serves as key contact regarding employee questions and problem resolution. Develops programs to enhance employee motivation, retention and team work.
- Reviews current labor market information, conducts compensation surveys, reviews current salary structure and recommends adjustments as appropriate.
- Oversees onsite Training, Communications, Succession Planning, Leadership Development & Coaching.
- Reports on employee turnover and other HR Metrics. Makes recommendations to address areas of concern.
- Leads annual Benefits Open Enrollment process.
- Effectively promotes and maintains a safety culture by working closely with all division leaders to institute the procedures necessary to improve overall safety performance on a continuous basis.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related field
- 5+ years Human Resources management experience
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local employment regulations
- In-Depth knowledge of Human Resources practices and procedures in all areas of the Human Resources function.
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- SHRM certification (PHR and/or SPHR) Experience in new facility start-ups and/or rapidly expanding organizations Experience in food and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities Experience in facitites of less than 1000 employees
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20 minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown