Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Human Resources Junior Generalist / Coordinator
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpiders proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buyas well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation packageand stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Position Summary & Primary Responsibilities
We are seeking a passionate HR professional to join our team in Irvine as a Junior Human Resources Generalist / HR Coordinator. Are you able to create genuine connections with others, building an environment where everyone feels empowered to challenge themselves and achieve their best? If so, PriceSpider is looking for you. In this role you will support all areas of HR - employee relations, performance management, compensation, training, benefits, recruiting, HRIS, administrative tasks and special projects as assigned. The HR Junior Generalist will play a dynamic role as a support system to managers and employees, and is responsible for performing the day-to-day HR functions which include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with managers and employees to resolve team member issues and requests
- New hire and exit processing, support employees with time cards, time off and sick day requests
- Administering and monitoring performance management and compensation programs; developing and maintaining job descriptions, coaching managers on process and best practices
- Maintaining employee files, HRIS, company organization charts and employee directory
- Ensuring compliance with all HR related policies and procedures and assisting in the development and implementation of new policies and guidelines
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Performing benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees
- Assisting with recruiting, onboarding, terminations and exit interviews
- Developing and maintaining affirmative action program and filing correct EEO reports as needed
- Support company initiatives, programs and policy changes while enhancing the culture
- 1+ years of HR experience, preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced, technology, retail or consulting company
- Working knowledge of federal and CA state labor laws, as well as of EEOC policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of HR best practices and trends
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize discretion in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, performance management and benefits administration
- Proficient with MS office, HRIS systems, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Strong documentation skills and a high standard of attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional external and internal verbal and written communication skills
- Strong accountability and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment and easily shift priorities as needed throughout the day
- Proactive approach to providing solutions, generating ideas and solving problems
- Bachelor's degree in related field, PHR or SHRM certification a plus
- Eligibility to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.