Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Human Resources Intern
Washington DC , DC 20036
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Human Resources Intern
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
As a Human Resources Intern, the majority of your internship will be spent supporting a Human Resources Manager, and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Washington, DC. You will work closely with the Human Resources Assistant and gain exposure to various areas of HR such as full-cycle recruiting, onboarding and administrative tasks.Your key responsibilities may include (but are not limited to the following):
- Support data tracking and reporting via our candidate database
- Assist with the onboarding process and data entry of new hires
- Assist with other projects and other administrative duties as assigned
- Assist with managing recruiting databases
- Format resumes
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Hours: 20-25 hours per week (Contingent on School Schedule)
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor's degree at a local college or university
- You have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, well-organized; able to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet (Internet Explorer and Google Chrome)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and when given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself to meet it
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
If youre interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, wed like to meet you.How to Apply
Please e-mail the email address below using Human Resources Internship YOUR FULL NAME as the subject of your email.
Interested candidates should submit applications as soon as possible. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the competitive pool of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.No phone calls, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover Letter
- Current Resume