Human Resources (Hr) Manager
Plainview , NY 11803
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BluFox Mobile operates a portfolio of over 50 branded store locations for Comcast Xfinity. BluFox Mobile sells Mobile, High-Speed Internet, Cable TV, Streaming and Home Security Systems to residential and business customers nationwide. We are looking for a senior HR leader to join our team in Plainview, New York and help manage our current workforce needs for over 450 employees.
- Responsible for the integrity of accurate employment forms, tax agency correspondence, files, and recordkeeping
- Continuously develop, improve, refine, and finalize the Employee Handbook and other permanent HR documents
- Administer benefits programs such as health insurance, 401(k) COBRA, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), FMLA, Disability & Workers Compensation programs including communications, enrollments and terminations, process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Administer the 401K Retirement plan and ensure compliance with 401(k) vendors/TPA and manage compliance testing, preparation, and timely filing of Form 5500.
- Own all activities associated with the administration of the company's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and manage compliance testing and preparation and timely filing of Form 5500.
- Create and facilitate various HR trainings, such as new staff orientation, sexual harassment training, required federal, state, or local training, etc.
- Assists in resolving employee relations and employee performance issues and facilitating conflict resolution. Manage employee relation issues in a respectful, open-minded, empathetic manner
- Ensure all pay policies comply with Local, State and Federal requirements, and knowledgeable on any payroll available credits (i.e., WOTC)
- Manage internal and external HR queries within a timely and professional manner
- Own and process company payroll timely and accurately for multi-state employees based in the US. Ensure controls are in place and proper procedures followed to support controls. Develop and maintain a relationship with the payroll processing company. Review and approve all payroll related charges to ensure accuracy prior to payment.
- Prepare and register for state tax IDs accurately and timely.
- Work closely with both our Finance, HR, and leadership teams for any projects at hand.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of HR and handling payroll
- Demonstrate knowledge in compliance with regulatory payroll policies and guidance, payroll laws (Federal, State, and Local), and systems and must work professionally with the utmost integrity and practice for multiple states
- Strong technical, analytical, and financial acumen, with the ability to manage and analyze complex data, finances, and payroll
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, detail-oriented, with excellent language skills for both verbal and written communication
- PHR/ SPHR preferred
Employee Benefits Include:
Medical Plan Dental Plan Vision Plan 401K , Vacation and Sick Time, Employee Stock Ownership Plan