Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Human Resources Generalist
Lehi , UT 84043
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Vias mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
As Human Resources Generalist, you will serve as the People lead in our Lehi, UT location.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to employees and managers with organizational and People initiatives, queries, and issues, working closely with the New York City People team
- Maintain employee records in our PEO system and update payroll and benefit information as needed
- Onboarding of new employees: both design and implementation
- Manage all compliance related activities including background checks, I9 verifications, workers compensation, and audits related to all statutory and legal requirements
- Ensure all people processes and programs developed are in alignment with the companys core values and culture
- Assist in reviewing people data to develop key metrics and measure employee engagement and retention
- Champion the Via service, brand, and culture
- 4-8 years of experience in HR and recruitment
- Reliable, mature, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A deep and wide background in employee relations and HR processes
- A tactful, and graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation and are natural at collaborating
- Tech savvy, with a strong understanding of the landscape of HR and recruitment products
- A natural collaborator who can quickly integrate well across all functions
- Experience with change management
- Bachelors Degree with a strong academic record