Human Resources Generalist
Orange , CA 92856
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At TalentCount we believe Human Resources is the engine that influences the workforce towards success and a positive company culture creates the rhythm to any business. We take pride in hiring the most authenticated, high-EQ human resources and leadership professionals to influence company culture, objectives, and growth.
We are partnered with a manufacturing company seeking a dedicated and experiencedHR Generalist (bilingual) to join their growing HR department! The HR Generalist will provide support to the HR department and its various functions including employee relations, benefits administration, recruitment, payroll, corporate office administration, training, and development. We are seeking someone that aligns with our company culture and values being a part of an innovative and progressive organization. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Support the implementation of HR strategies, programs, procedures, and initiatives to enable the achievement of short and long-term business objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with the executive team to curate training and development programs aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate employee onboarding, orientation and provides appropriate training programs
- Investigate and act as liaison for employee relations issues.
- Maintain and file electronic and paper personnel records, update Human Resources Information systems (HRIS) and other HR records.
- Efficiently process terminations while maintaining confidentiality of employee records.
- Review performance on a regular basis using metrics such as productivity, turnover etc.
- Coordinate with risk management personnel to administer workers compensation benefits and claims review process.
- Source, screen and recruit for new openings and develop/revise job descriptions to be posted on the job boards.
- Work with an insurance broker to ensure company policies are cost-effective and appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department as needed.
- 4-5+ years of experience in Human Resources preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Bilingual skills; English and Spanish
- Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred
- HR certificate is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment (i.e., discrimination and harassment, wage and -hours, etc.)
- Intermediate skills working with MS Office and able to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality