Human Resources Generalist
Cranbury , NJ
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to add to our HR Team in our Cranbury, NJ location! This individual will be responsible for supporting core HR functions and crafting the employee experience. If you have a passion for people, principles, and processes, wed love to hear from you!
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Job Type:Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (30 minute lunch break)
- Assist in the whole recruiting process including, but not limited to: Reviewing resumes, phone screening, and interviewing
- Run background checks and call references
- Support the HR department in additional areas as needed by assisting with:
- Preparing, distributing, and processing new hire paperwork
- Administrative activities related to employee benefits, including health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and employee leave management
- Maintaining accurate employee time cards and information in order to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Answering employee questions regarding any payroll or benefits inquiries and effectively handle all issues in a confidential and timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with labor regulations
- Coordinating engagement and culture initiatives for employees
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the SupplyHouse Leadership Team
- Bachelors degree
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience with processing payroll and managing benefits (ex. Health insurance/401(k)) is a plus!
- Previous experience with an HRIS (Ex. Paylocity) and/or Applicant Tracking System (Ex. Workable) is a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to help wherever needed and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility; ability to deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently
- Benefits 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision insurance, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off Vacation days, sick days, and six paid holidays throughout the year.
- Casual Dress Code Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Teamwork Environment Team building events and employee care packages once a month.