Human Resources Generalist/ Payroll/Hr Director
Symphony Post Acute Network
Chicago , IL 60614
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Now Hiring a seasoned HR Generalist/Payroll Processor to fill the positionof HR Director at Symphony Midway.
We welcome career professionals who:
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.We have beencertified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!HR/Payroll DirectorResponsibilities:
- Are uncompromising in providing concentrated and quality-driven care.
- Who possess forward-thinking motivation aimed to set and exceed standards in practice.
- Are role models of dedication, treating every patient and staff member with respect and kindness.
- Process Payroll (bi-weekly)
- Hiring and New Employee Orientation
- Process & Maintain Employee Documentation
- Facility Retention Committee and Employee Recognition Events
- Disciplinary Process
- Insurance and Benefits
HR/Payroll Director Skills and Qualifications
HR/Payroll Director Benefits:
- At a minimum, 3 or more years of experience in an HR/Payroll position - including the processing of payroll
- Kronos experience a plus
- Experience in long-term nursing care or acute healthcare setting
- Knowledge of state and federal HR laws
- Experience explaining insurance benefits and managing worker's compensation (safety in the workplace)
- Approachable, respectful and compassionate
- Organized and extremely proficient in time management skills
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.