Human Resources Generalist
Thompsontown , PA 17094
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Major tasks, responsibilities and key accountabilities of the Human Resources Generalist:
- Foster cross function collaboration with Benefits, Finance, Payroll, Recruiting and IT to advance tactical and strategic initiatives for the plant locations
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Respond to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Review candidate applications and schedule interviews
- Conduct new-hire orientations
- Manage and maintain HRIS
- Maintain physical personnel records
- Conduct onboarding and off-boarding
- Make updates in timekeeping system (Kronos experience preferred)
- Generate reports in ADP
Minimum Role Qualifications of the Human Resources Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline + experience
- Minimum of 2 years Human Resource experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year or more of Account Payable experience desired
- Must possess high standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office (especially Excel) and a working knowledge with KRONOS is desired.
- Experience with an HRIS (ADP preferred)
- Well-rounded, hands on experience in multiple HR disciplines essential
- Must be a team player!
Other Qualifications for the Human Resources Generalist:
- Strong systems orientation and experience using KRONOS and ADP software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding quality execution
- Capacity to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance
- Teamwork / collaboration to solve problems in a cross functional environment
- Ability to communicate policies and procedures to all levels across the business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Data driven, analytical and problem solving skills in a cross functional team environment
- Strong leadership, team-building and project management skills
Physical Demands of the Human Resources Generalist:
This position is mainly SEDENTARY - Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and / or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
ACPI is proudly an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace!