Preferred Medical Solutions Fresno , CA 93721
We are looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in personnel management. Our healthcare firm has over 600 employees, and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing every aspect of their employment needs. Additional responsibilities include overseeing development and implementation of personnel policies, procedures and compliance issues including: employment labor law, employee relations, wage and hour, provider employment contracts, salary and benefit administration, training, and safety. If you have 10+ years experience in HR, and 3+ years experience in a healthcare firm, we would love to talk to you about this position.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required, MA preferred.
SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
Minimum ten years experience in Human Resources management with progressively increasing level of responsibility and California employment law experience required.
Minimum three years experience in Healthcare administration/management required.
• Knowledge of federal and California state employment/labor laws.
• Knowledge of best practices in performance management, employee training and development, employee relations, and investigations.
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits administration.
• Administration of company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory concerns.
• Develop and update appropriate policies and procedures for recruitment, compensation, attendance, new-hire orientation, termination protocols, safety, workers compensation, training, benefit administration and other areas as assigned by the CEO.
• Act as agent of company in response to legal action/complaints, personnel and compliance requests and system-wide information requests.
• Act as liaison with hospital personnel, physicians, and other departments regarding personnel issues.
• Provide resources to managers and staff for problem resolution, disciplinary issues, performance management and counseling, internal investigation, application of personnel and organizational policy and procedure, personal and professional development, communication and support.
• Supervises the Human Resources Department including interpretation of policy for the department; development and administration of HR department budget; and ensuring appropriate staffing.
Please submit your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format one of the following ways: