Human Resources Coordinator - Part Time
Delta Dental Of Idaho
Boise , ID 83701
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join Idahos trusted leader in quality dental benefits and services, and share our passion to become one of the best places to work in Idaho! As a part-time Human Resources Coordinator, you will provide administrative support and technical expertise for the organizations HR functions and systems. Use your HR knowledge as well as strong organizational, communication, and computer skills to help maintain and strengthen HRs role as a key contributor to a dynamic, innovative and growing company. The ideal candidate will have prior HR department experience and/or formal education that has provided the opportunity to learn a wide variety of HR support duties. HR certification is a plus.
The HR Coordinator position is currently defined as a part-time, benefited position (20 hours per week) providing administrative and technical support for key HR functions and systems, including personnel and HR record keeping, recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits administration, compliance, performance management, training and recognition. In addition, the HR Coordinator will assist with some specialist level duties related to job analysis, leave management, and responding to employee inquiries.
- Recruiting: assist managers with the requisition, job posting, and interview processes. Maintains applicant tracking system and processes to ensure compliance with EEO and AA.
- Onboarding: initiates and completes onboarding steps, including background checks and pre-hire tasks.
- Personnel and HR record keeping: maintains and updates personnel files; ensures compliance with record retention guidelines; updates personnel changes in HR/Payroll and benefit systems; tracks/maintains data for HR department (turnover, personnel changes, job codes, FMLA tracking, pay grades); maintains/updates HR standard operating procedures; maintains/updates HR forms; maintains employee information in LMS; maintains/updates job descriptions and job code tables.
- Performance management: assists with administrative steps/processes related to initial and annual evaluations.
- Benefits: initiates and ensures timely completion of new hire and annual benefits enrollment, benefit changes, COBRA enrollment. Serves as a key resource for employees on benefit plans/details. Maintains updated benefit information/resources on intranet; Coordinates/tracks educational benefits and on-site concierge benefits. Assists employees with leave paperwork and processes.
- Compliance: Completes timely HR reports (EEO, VETS); gathers and submits data used for Affirmative Action Plan; initiates and tracks completion of annual required training.
- Employee Relations: responds to employee requests for HR information; serves on or provides support for HR related committees; provides support for company staff meetings; assists with anniversary date and/milestone anniversary reminders.
- Special Projects: Assists the director with HR projects, job analysis, events.
- Two or more years experiencing in HR support or generalist role or degree in Human Resources required; HR certification preferred; benefits administration a plus
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office software and familiarity with HRIS and applicant tracking software
- Familiarity with HR record retention requirements preferred
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage time-sensitive processes and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, customer service skills, and ability to work effectively in teams
- HR certification a plus
Competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k plan, and pro-rated paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.