Human Resources Coordinator
Latitude 36, Inc.
Franklin , TN 37067
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title – HR Coordinator
Job Type – Full Time
Location – Franklin, TN
HR Coordinator will support HR practices and objectives outlined by Latitude 36. The HR Coordinator also plays a critical role the onboarding process for each contractor. This role is designed to support an efficient onboarding practice for the benefit of our contractors, client’s and Latitude 36. The HR Coordinator understands that quicker onboarding of consultants, while aligning with all guidelines, equates to quicker revenue generation for Latitude 36. This role will also have knowledge in regards to DOL laws, USCIS laws and procedures. Below are bullet points on the HR Coordinator portion of the position:
- Processes all consultant onboarding procedures from new hire paperwork through documentation gathering and communication of a “cleared” consultant ready for start.
- Intimately understand each client’s specific and unique onboarding requirements.
- Ensure complete understanding of all client-specific onboarding procedures to improve turnaround time and onboarding accuracy.
- Work with HR Lead to manage Background Check and Drug Screening process.
- Reports concerns/escalates issues to Chief Operating Officer
- Ensure procedures for the onboarding process are followed by cross-departmental staff (recruiting, client-facing personnel, etc.)
- Maintains guidelines and procedures for the onboarding process for contractors.
- Monitors processes ongoing and assess for improvements. Make recommendations for any procedural updates that could assist in making a process more efficient.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and establishing a personal network.
- Supports onboarding processes/HR functions in the TN office when needed
- Bachelor Degree (Human Resources preferred)
- Multi-state employee onboarding preferred, but not required.
- 1+ year experience in an HR role preferred
- HR Compliance and Regulations experience a plus.