Human Resources Business Partner
Yardley , PA 19067
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with operating company leadership as well as senior managers and employees on supporting the Medical Strategy and Communications global practice area. This position forms strong partnerships across the business and HR function in order to deliver value-added service that reflects business objectives. The HR Business Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy around the business units financial position, its plan, its culture, and its competition. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas to support Medical Strategy & Communications: people strategy & development, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, training, reward and recognition, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action, employment law compliance, among others.
- Works closely with the business presidents and leadership teams to develop a business-specific people strategy and best practice processes that support the business needs. Works closely with the central HR function.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company colleagues.
- Develops and implements personnel policies and procedures; edits and maintains Company policies and procedures handbook, working alongside the central HR function.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Be a highly visible HR leader and focal point for HR excellence within companies, providing guidance and supporting the leadership team and senior management teams within each business
- Provide expert advice to the organisation re; people-related issues and activities by coaching and supporting line managers through employee relation challenges
- Manage formal employee relations cases, including disciplinary, performance management and grievance issues
- Ensures that reward and recognition strategies and processes are implemented, including salary benchmarking, development of staff benefits, annual salary reviews and annual bonus processes.
- Supports the global commitment to performance management and advise managers within the local operations on best practice
- Works closely with the Leadership Teams of each business to develop and facilitate the implementation of Learning Plans
- Facilitates Talent Management processes, including formalised job role profiles, promotion processes and competency frameworks
- Inputs to monthly People data analytics and reporting as required
- Manages the day-to-day HR team within the Yardley office
- Assists with strategy for recruitment effort for all personnel.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Helps to maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Develops and maintains assigned human resource records, reports, and logs as required by local, state & federal law.
- Professional communication with staff, both written and verbal applying discretion in various matters.
- Maintain confidential information and produce reports including company census, employee turnover, etc. on Company servers, respecting and acting in accord to always maintain confidential information.
- Attend to internal and external HR department audits as well as additional departmental projects, as necessary.
- Remain aware of changing laws pertaining to Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Flexible, deadline oriented, and ability to work as part of a multifunctional team. Ability to think critically and back up all recommendations with sound judgement and data. Maintains a professional attitude, even in challenging situations. Self-motivated and driven to deliver people results. Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization. Demonstrates discretion, able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and possess good business judgment. Maintains a growing general knowledge of employment law (such as the ADA, EEO, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, NRLA, & Title VII) and ability to apply legal concepts to real world situations. Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite Proven organizational, teamwork, and communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills Ability to evaluate, interpret and analyze both written and verbal communications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications Ability to adapt to rapid changes and expectations in office environment. Committed to company values. Practices a high level of confidentiality. Understands and complies with policies and procedures as outlined in the Cello Health Corporate Policies and Procedures manual Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree in human resources or Business PHR/SPHR preferred 7 + Plus years of experience working in a Human Resources Business Partner or Generalist capacity
Benefits We continually work to provide our employees with a competitive package, including:
401(k) offering with Company Match
Comprehensive health insurance plan options, local or national
Dental insurance option
Vision insurance option
Employee Assistance Program
providing colleagues & families with support via an outside benefits provider
• Employee life insurance
• Long & short term disability coverage
• Company paid vacations throughout the year
• Paid Time off