Human Resources Administrator
Open Systems Healthcare
Mars , PA 16046
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Open Systems Healthcare, we're taking on a mission bigger than ourselves - providing care to those who need it, regardless of their life situation. We're a home care startup experiencing explosive growth because we look at home care differently than most. Our team strives to lean into our Always Forward' motto every day. What does that mean? It means understanding our patients so well that we're always one step ahead. It means working together to achieve health outcomes that make a difference in peoples lives. In this crucial moment for healthcare, we are Always Forward' in everything we do.
The HR Administrator is a hands-on leader that oversees all activities and operations at our OSH Pittsburgh location. The person in this role is well-rounded and eager to provide support, as he or she will supervise all aspects of the office. This includes (but isnt limited to) human resources, managing the team, payroll and billing, as well as clinical and overall operations. Theyre well-versed in home health care knowledge too. From following OSH-specific procedures to adopting state and federal regulations, they keep the office compliant and running smoothly. Every day, the HR Administrator ensures that the entire team is promoting home care services that reflect our companys mission: to provide exceptional care that allows people to live life on their own terms.
Essential Job Functions:
What Will You Do?
- Manage All Things OSH Pittsburgh. If theres a program or department in the office, odds are, you know about it. The HR Admin readily keeps the office and team running continuously and running well.
- Make You and Your Team Better. Youre a key player when it comes to improving the way we do things around here. From developing programs to make us more efficient, to building up interpersonal relationships between team members, your guidance and decision-making is crucial.
- Ensure We Keep Our Promise. At Open Systems Healthcare, we hire caregivers to provide quality home care to our communities. As HR Admin, youll support any and all efforts to make sure were equipped to provide adequate and appropriate care services.
- The Nitty-Gritty Details:
Every day is different as an HR Admin at OSH. Someone in this position can expect to work on any one of these responsibilities, on any given day:
- Performance Management: Setting expectations, coaching Payroll and HR staff, and issuing corrective action steps when necessary.
- Office Billing Management: Overseeing activities such as payroll, claims management, and fiscal reconciliation.
- Customer Service Management: Monitoring grievances, reaching solutions, and managing employee relations to provide quality service and to protect the company.
- Compliance: Ensuring the office is compliant with federal, state, local laws and regulations, as well as company policies, supervising ongoing branch compliance with HCSIS and PROMISe enrollments, and reviewing caregiver and client charts to make sure theyre compliant.
- Sales Team Collaboration: Working with the offices Account Executive when it comes to hiring team members, increasing sales performance, and decreasing company risk in coordinating home care services.
- Healthcare Investigation Management: Conducting all aspects of incident management, from Medicaid Fraud to investigations, in a thoroughly and timely manner.
And finally, the HR Admin has a mastery of skills when it comes to...
- Fast-Paced Situations: Remaining calm and professional during peak busy-ness.
- Communication: Someone with interpersonal chops.
- Managing Consumers: Attentive to their needs and care services, and always putting them first.
- Confidentiality: Working in accordance with HIPAA and having respect for consumers and their privacy.
- Time Management: Ability to complete multiple tasks on a daily basis and stay organized.
- Effective Leadership: Responsible for your office, your team, and our consumers and caregivers, all the while fostering a culture that rings true to OSHs core values and vision.
- 4 year degree (BS/BA)
- Development and Continual Learning: Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
- Complex Problem Solving: Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
- Motivation: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Conscientious: Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.