EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience in Human Resource duties. Professional Human Resource Certification preferred.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
a) New Hire Reporting
b) Retirement Plan for Eligibility and services requirements
c) CobraServ data
d) Annual employee certifications.
7) Advertise and collects all applications for open positions within the agency.
8) Forwards applications to appropriate supervisor and assistance with the hiring process.
9) Ensures the proper paperwork is submitted for hiring and the appropriate signatures are acquired.
10) Prepares Offer Letter for employment for H/R to sign.
11) Assist supervisor and staff with training and/or implementation of HR Policies.
12) Assist supervisors with progressive disciplinary policy.
13) Assist employees with Grievance Policy.
14) Assist employees with Conflict Resolution.
15) Maintains Personnel files in a state of complete compliance (audit ready).
16) Arrange Human Resources meetings and training presentations by determining all related needs and then ensuring that those needs are met.
17) Generates written, verbal, and electronic communications/correspondence on behalf of Human Resources Department, as directed by CEO.
18) Serves as liaison to agency staff, insurance carriers and community representatives by working with each entity in a manner that is professional and respectful.
19) Coordinates the benefits for the open enrollment process.
20) Keeps all administrative files currents (Benefits, CobraServ, Unemployment Compensation, Workers' Compensation, etc.)
21) Completes demographic data on Employment Verification Forms and Wages Statement Forms for review and signatures. (Payroll Clerk completes earning history information on same forms.)
22) Completes reference checks on applicants ( via phone, email or fax)
23) Ensure that employee morale activities are planned and carried out.
24) Participates in administrative staff meeting and attends other meeting, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
25) Performs other related duties as assigned by CEO.
Kids Incorporated Of The Big Bend