Human Resource Manager
North Hollywood , CA 91605
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an HR Manager? To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and youll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Xos is on a mission to make fleets more efficient while lowering their carbon footprint.
- Xos is a fast-paced startup work environment where team members wear many hats and are expected to take on more responsibility than they may be accustomed to.
- Quality of work output, passion, and problem solving are more important to us than pedigree and titles.
- Xos team members enjoy seeing their work output in the form of a real-world, market-ready product. We have trucks on the road and in customers hands.
- Xos is committed to offering competitive wages, salary is dependent on experience
- Shares in Xos ESOP plan
- Blue Shield Health benefits for employee are 75% paid by the employer, dependent coverage is available but Xos does not pay for dependent coverage
- Dental, Vision, and Life plan also offered through company health package