Human Resource Coordinator
Brentwood , TN 37024
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Careharmony is fulfilling an opportunity in healthcare and chronic care management in an ever-changing industry. We thrive in our ability to support our providers as well as their patients and we are looking for a Human Resources(HR) Coordinator to join our team!
Are you looking to join a growing startup designed to bring value and quality service in population health? Then, CareHarmony is your next career home where you're the driver of your success. As an HR Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be a fundamental part of CareHarmonys current and future success. Utilizing your experience to locate, measure, and cultivate candidates that will bring value, energy, and talented skillsets to the CareHarmony organization.
Are you looking to start a career in Human Resources? Then Careharmony wants you! This entry-level position has Advancement opportunities in HR, Recruiting, and Administrative of the organization.
CareHarmony is executing a search for our next great team member and you could be it!
This role supports the Human Resources (HR) department across functions including administrative support and recruiting.
- Perform routine administrative tasks in support of HR and leadership teams
- Evaluates candidates' strengths and skills relevant to the position requirements, and recommend the best candidates after screening and skill assessments based on application intake
- Conduct cold/pre-screening calls to new and passive candidates for critical high-volume position/s
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Proactively utilizes internal/external resources to find potential candidates
- Monitor and efficiently navigate candidates through the preliminary interview process and update accordingly
- Ability to meet deadlines and proactively self-manage priorities
- Collaborate with internal teams and hiring managers to understand goals and urgency
- Assist in scheduling, administrative, and other duties tasks as needed
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required; an associates degree/bachelor s degree is preferred
- will accept experience in lieu of formal education
- Experience at full-cycle recruiting including, proactively searching for passive candidates a plus but not required
- Intermediate computer skills (Office 365)
Knowledge and Personal Qualifications:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; positive professional demeanor
- Must be able to establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing his/her own skills to assist recruiting team
- Thrives in a fast-based environment with the ability to handle change quickly to meet tight deadlines
- Solid organizational and data entry skills with attention to detail
- Administrative skills/experience a plus
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn and take on additional administrative tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team
Healthcare/Vacation Package after 90 Days
Full-Time, On-Site Postion in Brentwood, TN