VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00<ul> <li>Lead all recruitment activities including job requisitions, resume sourcing, interviewing, and new hire onboarding process.</li> <li>Lead efforts to support talent development and training.</li> <li>Development, implementation and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures. Maintain Company level process management system as well as department level process documents.</li> <li>Coordinate the performance management process.</li> <li>Participate in coordination of company events regarding planning and execution.</li> <li>Prepare department reports for management and department meetings.</li> <li>Analyze HR related data including but not limited to employee turnover, 360 performance reviews, employee feedback and applicant tracking.</li> <li>Provide support as necessary to property management, administration and legal.</li> <li>Other duties as assigned</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><strong>Required:</strong></p> <ul> <li>A minimum bachelor business degree and three years relevant experience </li> <li>Results oriented</li> <li>Ability to adapt in changing business conditions</li> <li>Ability to learn, retain and apply details and experiences quickly</li> <li>Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written</li> <li>Bi-lingual English and Mandarin Chinese</li> </ul>Saic Innovation CenterBirminghamMI
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Job Description
Mobile Associate (MA) work as part of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe T-Mobile! They're brand ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers' needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
* Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
* Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
* Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
* Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
* Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Becomes skilled with and consistently leverages digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:• How our ever expanding-coverage stacks up in our customer's neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
* Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
* How we're redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
Builds relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
* Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
* Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
* Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
* Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
* Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
* Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
* 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* High School Diploma or GED
* Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Tech savvy
* Demonstrated creative problem solving
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Job Description
Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we're shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person's unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
* Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
* Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
* Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
* Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
* Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
* Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
* Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
* Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
* At least 16 years of age
* Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
* Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting
* Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
* Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
* High School diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/