This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DC Laboratories is the leading manufacturer and distribution company in the U.S. We are seeking a candidate to join our growing Human Resources team in training our staff company-wide. Our ideal candidate has extreme patience, eagerness to learn all facets of the business, teaching experience and a technological background. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a retired teacher that is looking for a steady, rewarding line of work.
- Train new hires and veteran employees in all departments company-wide
- Create new training courses as we grow and implement these courses within appropriate departments.
- Organize training activities, track employee learning paths and hold meetings to evaluate progress.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management and maintain employee training records.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, inventory planning, etc.
- Analyze training effectiveness and modify where necessary.
- Create desktop recordings and audio training's to be added to our company help directory.
- Extensive experience with teaching classes, training a team and/or creating written policies and procedures.
- VERY strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for understanding and a hunger for both personal and company growth.
- Motivated, agile, and deadline driven.
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office or NetSuite a plus, but not required.
- Possible paid over-time and paid sick/vacation