San Jose , CA 95101
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Technical Recruiter (Contractor) is full life cycle recruiting opportunity, where the incumbent will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers across technical / engineering teams to attract and hire high quality candidates. ASML is a fast paced and complex engineering organization that sources candidates in a very
competitive engineering labor market.
- The Technical Recruiter will work closely with business leaders and the respective HR Business Partner to ensure
full alignment of the business strategies and talent acquisition efforts.
- The successful Technical Recruiter will bring a balance of strategic and operational recruiting excellence on a daily
basis, including but not limited to;
- Recruiting for complex, technical roles and understand how to work with Hiring Managers in a consultative
- Learning the businesses you support so you have enough knowledge to have relevant conversations with potential
- Developing sourcing strategies that are a blend of proactive sourcing and managing intake of applications from
- Acting as a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to Hiring Managers advising and consulting on sourcing
strategies, market dynamics, interview models, branding/marketing activities, compensation, and candidate
- Having the ability to find the needle in the haystack AND get them interested in our company and roles based on
our technology, products and projects,
- Managing candidates through the hiring process, which includes providing candidate lists/profiles to hiring
managers, short listing candidates, coordinating interviewing and hiring activities via Talent Acquisition
- Coordinators, following up with candidates and hiring managers post-interviews, triaging and resolving issues, and
- Using technology to your benefit, leveraging our ATS and other tools as enablers to your recruiting activities,
- Partnering with your colleagues within the recruiting team to deliver results to our customers to meet business
- Challenging the status quo when it comes to making recruiting efforts more effective and efficient process,
- Having a focus on the candidate experience from first contact right through to the offer or reject communications
incorporating professionalism and empathy to every candidate at every step in the process,
- Meeting with business leaders to provide strategic and operational recruiting updates on a weekly basis,
- Willing to travel and attend career events as appropriate.
- Exceptional customer service/management experience working closely with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues,
recruiting team members and candidates, Ability to build credibility and rapport with all stakeholders in the recruiting process, Proven track record recruiting for difficult to fill engineering and technical roles, Successful experience sourcing and recruiting international candidates, Ability to leverage multiple sourcing strategies and tools, Effective multi-tasker who prioritizes tasks and workload, and manages time accordingly, Experience and short learning curve on different ATS, Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical
formats. Minimum of four (4) years of experience in technical recruiting, and ideally one (1) year in a corporate recruitment
environment, Experience with sourcing and identifying candidates within semiconductor capital equipment arena is preferred. Bachelors Degree preferred. Engineering, physics or other technical degree a plus.