VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00BAE Systems Platforms and Services is currently seeking an HR Business Partner for our 500+ person site in San Jose, CA. The business partner will lead, train and achieve business goals in support of the Combat Vehicles business area.
Develop key HR business partner competencies within their team. Lead their team with a clear vision and empower their employees with clear roles, responsibilities and accountability. Act as a strategic partner with assigned customers through understanding desired business outcomes required at a tactical and strategic level.
Advise and support management in the implementation and delivery of HR programs and the optimization of organizational effectiveness. Mitigate human capital related business risks and support compliance activities. Provide proactive employee relations and partner with assigned leadership to create a culture that supports business growth or business rightsizing and a respectful workplace. Collaborate and direct the support of the HR Centers of Excellence and all elements of the HR delivery model to ensure the delivery of world class HR services and programs to address critical business needs and employ effective measures of success.
Implements Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues. Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development.
Create a more competitive organization by driving to reduce the cost of HR service delivery. Partner with leaders to identify top talent and succession candidates and support the succession planning process at the business unit level. Partner with leadership on driving a culture that is diverse and inclusive. Help drive business success by reviewing and analyzing HR metrics to monitor performance and identify actionable trends. Support the integration of new business as required and conduct new manager assimilation's. Work with leadership to develop an effective workforce plan/strategy and collaborate with talent acquisition to translate the requirements into an executable plan. Provide guidance and coaching to management in the delivery of compensation programs like annual salary planning, incentive compensation nominations etc. Responsible to drive ethical behavior and instill a culture of Safety, Health & Environmental throughout the organization, including continuous improvement of Safety standards through the Safety Maturity Matrix.BAE SystemsSan JoseCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00 <br />
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:<br />
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.<br />
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++<br />
<strong>Position</strong>: B2B/Outside Sales<br />
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance<br />
<strong>Hot points:</strong><br />
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.<br />
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.<br />
· Debt free since 2002<br />
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work<br />
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.<br />
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations<br />
Planet Green SearchSan JoseCA
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00* Primary Location: Costa Rica
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Human Resources
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 18070452
Support the ICG Business to ensure close partnership in goals and objectives achievement ensuring compliance with local regulations and corporate policies.
Active HR coverage and support to businesses and being seen as the "go-to" person by the employees in the country. This is delivered through extensive engagement with businesses and day-to-day connect with the employees, and with necessary inputs/support from CHRO and COEs.
* Partner actively with business managers to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters
* Identify problems, uses independent judgment in resolving problems by interpreting policies accurately and weighting alternative approaches.
* Partner with the CHRO, COE Head and with the business to ensure all new initiatives / projects are implemented aligned with local regulations, corporate policies and staff relations perspectives.
* Assists in identifying the key HR issues for the organization and plans accordingly.
* Continually innovate and implement best practice in the management of Human Resources
* Ensure that policies are reviewed and communicated to all employees and that the policies are within relevant local regulatory requirements and Citi guidelines.
* Responsible for ensuring all HR compliance guidelines are met for all internal and local regulatory policies
* Facilitate HR projects as required
* Handles staff relations issues that could potentially have organizational impact.
* Involved in recruitment, advises managers on hiring decisions when necessary.
* Involved in matters related to other HR disciplines, i.e. compensation, manpower planning, organizational development.
* Responsible for coaching, developing and motivating staff to achieve superior results.
* Assist with the implementation and coordination of local activities (Talent, Diversity, VOE, Engagement, Benefits, local Trainings etc.
* Interacts with line business officers and other HR professionals.
* Ongoing engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage; develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an ongoing basis
* Active support to CHRO and business heads
* Serves as a business partner to facilitate change by anticipating operational needs. Recommends and interprets policy and practices to management.
* Serve as the interface for HR programs/processes.
* Supports management with HR transactional processes to include time off, leaves, and background checks.
* In charge of New Hire Onboarding and Termination Process (including but not limited to (new hire orientation, new hire documentation, exit process, exit interview, exit documentation, RIF communication etc.)
* Responsible for Records Management in coordination with HRSS
* HR Country contact for auditors and MCA process coordination with the Risk & Control COE
* Country Liaison for the COEs (Recruitment, Talent, Compensation, Control)
* Provides support and counsel to management on performance management and employee relations issues, applying an understanding of state and federal law, as well as company policies and practices.
* Advises management and employees on benefits updates or changes.
* Alternate participant for CSPC, BRCC, CCC and Country Business/Operating Committee at country level.
* Oversight of the employee loans and employee accounts process.
* BBA, Major in Human Resource
* Five years of experience in Human Resources, preferably HR Generalist/Partnering experience
* Act as an internal consultant; demonstrate knowledge of leading edge thinking in HR
* Good understanding of the business organization, strategies and key HR issues
* Comprehensive knowledge of Citigroup's HR practices and policies
* Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work with a diverse employee population
* Good working knowledge of other HR disciplines
* Problem-solving skills.
* Strong Communication
* Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills with strong client service orientation.
* Ability to build and foster strong working relationships with managers, peers and business partners.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines, research and respond to inquiries promptly and accurately.
* Proficiency with Windows Microsoft Office applications required.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Bilingual: English and Spanish a must.
* Analytical thinker
* High business ethics & standards
* Hands-on, self-driven and passionate
Citigroup Inc.San JoseCA