Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Atlas Lift Tech
San Ramon , CA 94582
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As pioneers in Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM), at Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. we pride ourselves on our mission to produce a sustainable culture of safety, making a difference in the lives of everyone around us. We are a fast-growing healthcare services company partnering with hospitals across the United States, influencing their culture daily by training and educating their staff about SPHM. We also pride ourselves on the quality of our people and we invest in them to grow with the company and also help us grow! If you would like to be part of a company where over 90% of our employees enjoy their jobs, here is an opportunity for you! We are currently seeking an HR Specialist with a can-do attitude to join our team at Atlas HQ based in San Ramon, CA. Check out the details below!
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources, preferably in the services industry.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Possess the ability to communicate with a variety of individuals exercising confidentiality and discretion at all times. Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Superb ability to multitask and prioritize without sacrificing accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit with great accuracy
- Demonstrated service-oriented approach to performing responsibilities required
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver projects and tasks
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs, sit for up to 8-hours per day
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience working in a fast-pace office setting is a big plus
- Administrative experience on professional development platforms (LawRoom, Lynda.com, MyHipaaTraining) is a plus
- Social Media experience a plus
- Experience with Formsite is a plus
- Act as the main point of contact for day-to-day HR needs; practice an open-door policy
- Manage the HR inbox and respond to emails within 24 hours
- Act as the main administrator for HR in the ADP WorkforceNow system; be fully accountable for the accuracy and integrity of the data
- Organize and manage personnel files, both hard and electronic copies until we can truly be paperless; support our goal to be as paperless as possible
- Keep employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion and communicate pertinent information to other departments.
- Prepare and present materials for new hire orientation events
- Oversee new hire uniform ordering and inventory
- Prepare and process all new hire paperwork; audit for accuracy and completion
- Ensure a standard positive new hire experience for every employee
- Support Medical screening, Drug Screening, and Background Checking processes
- Prepare and process separation paperwork
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure a proper off-boarding experience
- Ensure proper handling of injuries and incidents; enforce established protocol and support workers compensation reporting process
- Administer HIPAA training and other mandatory online training programs
- Track and audit employee vaccination records and certifications (including CPR certifications)
- Ensure full compliance and quarterly internal audits of records (including I-9, OSHA log, etc.)
- Prepare monthly HR reports and any additional reports upon request
- Comply with all state and federal reporting requirements
- Create and share presentations about HR processes and/or policies
- Conduct regular HR presentations to develop and train employees throughout the company
- Analyze various HR data and identify notable trends
- Engage employees throughout the company
- Actively attend and participate in various committees
- Maintain the employee handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as well as other HR publications.
- Communicate thoughts and ideas to make the company an even better place to work
- Collaborate and partner with other departments
- Support corporate initiatives including events, activities, swag, etc.
- Support recruitment efforts by assisting with job postings, candidate selection, reference checks, etc. Manage postings and information on the HR bulletin board and intranet homepage
- Support benefits management including trouble-shooting of the system setup and routine feeds between ADP WorkforceNow and the benefit provider systems.
- Produce, maintain, and/or update all HR materials
- Communicate news and reminders companywide
- Process travel requests as needed
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Parking Commuter Benefits
- Transit Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- And much more!