HR & Recruiting Manager
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Qualitest is looking for a Human Resources Leader to join our fast growing team in the US.
We leverage our deep technology, business and industry-specific understanding to deliver solutions that align with our clients business context. In turn, our clients often comment that our solutions are among the most comprehensive and creative that they have ever experienced while delivering the highest value. Our clients also comment that Qualitests solutions have increased their trust in the software they release. This has enabled Qualitest to become their primary software testing and business assurance partner.
- Serve as primary contact for employees on different clients' sites
- Responsible for building relationships with various units to design & implement strategies that meet their objectives
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to leaders
- Lead with building a strong culture and build a foundation of strong leadership management, team & employee development and change management
- Responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions
- Build and implement an HR infrastructure for an evolving and developing team
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Discipline employees concept
- Conducting investigations
- Maintaining records
- Surveys and recognition strategy:Succession plan
- Recommending benefit programs to management
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Career Paths & Leadership development
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances
- Bachelors degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources AND recruiting, preferably from IT Services companies
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of labor federal and state laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Growth potential within an organization
- Dynamic company and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments