HR Manager – Roles
1. Manage Health programs and promote health goals and directives for the site.
2. Plan, organize and improve all activities of the department. Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
3. Maintain site headcount by establishing arecruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
4. Identify and coordinate site training and development needs.
5. Maintain employee benefits and compensations programs in HRIS system.
6. Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
7. Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
8. Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures.
9. Oversee and manage site payroll and reporting.
10. Provide leadership and coordinatecommunity relations activities.
11. Prepare annual budgets and actively manage costs to meet budget objectives.
12. Develop, track, and report site HR performance metrics.
13. Drive continuous improvement in all areas of people – ensure improvement opportunities are identified, developed, and implemented.
14. Professionally manage direct reports, perform evaluations with feedback and manage career development.
15. Work closely with site departments and corporate groups to achieve people objectives.