San Antonio , TX 78201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you believe that people are at the foundation of any growing business? Do you believe that hiring, engaging, and retaining the right people is what drives company success? At Mailgun, these beliefs are fundamental to how we operate, and as a member of Mailguns People Team, youll be instrumental in helping to support and develop the companys most valuable asset, our people.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about jumping in, rolling up their sleeves, and adding immediate value in a rapid-growth, high performance culture! Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. Youll undertake a variety of HR tasks starting with the fundamentals and flexing into the strategic. Youll support employees with HR questions, keep employee records and HR policies up to date, coordinate our Leave Of Absence process, and administration of benefits offerings. Youll have an opportunity to dive into HR strategy, providing insights from HR data, facilitating our performance cycles to maintain focus on our high-performance culture, and partnering with leaders on their people needs. If you have a passion for HR, are able to move quickly while maintaining a focus on quality, and are looking to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
- Gather and analyze HR data and recommend relevant talent strategies
- Coordinate employee performance review process
- Provide support to employees and managers, responding to questions regarding benefits, systems, performance, company programs and policies
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Build and facilitate best-in-class training programs
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and programs
- Maintain employee files and records in ADP Workforce Now
- Support compliance with labor regulations and company policies and procedures
- Facilitate employee onboarding and off-boarding process
- Understanding of human resources practices and strategies
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Forward-thinking and tech-savvy
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- 2+ years of validated experience in HR
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and/or Workday
- Experience auditing and interpreting data, as well as proposing ideas for continuous improvement
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: Its not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.