HR Generalist And Office Manager
Walnut Creek , CA 94596
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to use your HR expertise and help people around the world further their education?
Plexuss is a fast-growing ed-tech startup that connects students with colleges. We are seeking an accomplished Office Manager / Human Resources Generalist to help aid in the growth of our company. Central to the role as an HR Generalist is exploring and implementing best approaches for attracting and retaining talent. You will work closely with management in establishing a company culture rooted in transparency and efficiency. Acting as an Office Manager, you will also provide the highest level of executive and administrative support to the CEO and assist in keeping daily operations running smoothly.
We are a strong believer that cultural fit is a strong contributor to long term employee contentment. Help us determine if this role is a good fit for you by completing our mandatory hiring questionnaire(this takes less than five minutes to complete):https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/33CSHZY
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability based on data
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate at every stage of the hiring process, from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing.
- Develop, review, analyze and report employee satisfaction metrics (Employee Survey, attrition) for the business unit. Develop plans and implement programs to address key and critical feedback from survey findings
- Viewed as a trusted advisor to senior leaders, managers, and employees.
- Knowledge of related HR federal/state/ local laws and regulations
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources, I/O Psychology or related field. Masters degree or MBA highly desired.
- Human resource or related business experience with at least 2 years people leadership experience, preferably with experience in the high tech and/or startup industry supporting engineering organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work both at the strategic and tactical level with a can-do attitude to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency in driving key initiatives and resolution to sensitive issues.
- MBTI certification a plus. Also welcome other experience in behavioral, personality or work-performance assessment.
- An individual who embraces technology and the use of it.
Plexuss is an equal opportunity employer.
Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or have permission to work in the U.S. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor work visa.
keywords: human resources specialist, hr recruiter, hr specialist, hr administrator, hr it recruiter, tech recruiter, human resources manager