New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MOSCOT is a New York City institution renowned worldwide for its iconic eyewear The MOSCOT Originals, MOSCOT Spirit, and MOSCOT Sun Collections. MOSCOT infuses its unmistakably refined, downtown aesthetic with over 100 years of eyewear expertise and unparalleled craftsmanship to create its timeless eyewear. While now recognized as a global fashion brand beloved by fans worldwide, MOSCOT remains, at heart, a neighborhood optical shop.
As the Human Resource Coordinator, you will work very closely with the Human Resource Manager on day to day administration within the department as well as special projects. In this role, you can expect a collaborative work environment in a fun, fast paced growing organization.
Essential Duties and
- Handles employment application intake.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Professional certification is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and track progress efficiently
- Enjoy working with people
Comprehensive benefits offered and product discounts!