Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fluent is a fast-growing company transforming online advertising through a commitment to performance and people-based marketing. Backed by a powerful team of experts, Fluents customer acquisition platform uses real-time, self-reported consumer insights to help our clients reach, acquire, and retain their ideal customers. As the company continues to grow, the team is proud to be a premier acquisition partner to hundreds of leading brands; we also have a shiny trophy case with some tokens from Crains and Forbes.
We are currently looking for a kind, passionate, detail-oriented, outcome focused and brilliant Human Resources Assistant. You will help support reporting, employee engagement initiatives, on-boarding, benefits, compliance & other ad/hoc HR projects. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to have a direct hand in building the Human Resources Infrastructure. Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of prior experience at a growing technology or marketing company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all new hires, terminations and other payroll changes into ADP, ensuring 100% accuracy of payroll and related benefits and compensation adjustments
- Maintain accuracy across all employee data held within our HRIS system (ADP) and all other HR systems used for reporting, tracking and surveys, for example, CultureAmp and Kantola
- Establish effective and scalable processes for all HR administration tasks. Building upon current processes and proactively seeking improvements
- Compile and analyze HR data to provide decision support to help drive the business in areas such as turnover, development, engagement, and retention
- Develop, automate, maintain, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly HR metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards
- Organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Manage the collection of required HR compliance data, on a recurring basis and any other ad hoc compliance reports as needed
- Assist with interview coordination and other administrative recruiting tasks
- Provide employee support with basic questions in areas such as HR process and timelines, employee policies and basic benefits inquiries
- Administer and track completion of required HR compliance training and documentation
- Manage the issuing and tracking of onboarding and offboarding surveys
- Support the administration of companywide engagement surveys
- Support the development and complete the ongoing coordination and administration of the onboarding and induction program
- Support HR Manager & Head of People with employee processes as appropriate, including onboarding, performance reviews, learning & development initiatives, diversity & inclusion efforts and other projects as assigned
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of integrity and trust, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to connect with people
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods
- Confident, strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When were not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!