Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Houston Community College Fair
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SBP AmeriCorps is Hiring!
Join us to meet our SBP team, learn about AmeriCorps and our open positions. We are Offering service positions on the spot so get your Free ticket! We will have Free food, drinks, and prizes! You must RSVP and have a ticket to enter. Attire is business casual (jeans allowed) and please bring 2-3 copies of your resume.
Service Positions available:
Client Services Coordinators
Check out our website at www.sbpusa.org to learn more about the AmeriCorps program.
- Be at least 17 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States.
- Monthly Living allowance of $1,373
- An additional $150 monthly housing stipend for individuals who have previously served in AmeriCorps, NCCC, or VISTA.
- Free limited benefits health coverage.
- An education award of $5,920 upon successful completion of each 10 month term.
- Eligibility to postpone repayment of federally-guaranteed student loans during your service term. (The National Service Trust will also pay all or a portion of the interest that accrued during the service period.)
- Child care assistance
- Valuable professional development and opportunities to further your career
- Potential opportunities to travel in order to respond to disaster events