Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn Lincoln , NE 68501
WHY JOIN OUR CORNHUSKER HOSPITALITY TEAM?
Free Associate Meals
Competitive pay rates
Tailored uniforms are provided
Excellent employee discounts with Marriott Hotels & Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties
The hospitality industry offers unlimited opportunities for career advancement
$150 Associate Referral Bonus Program
We only hire those who are at the top of their game and specialize in the details! Guests tell us that they love to visit our property, as a place to connect, celebrate and be inspired!
Our teams deliver magic, day in and day out. Now is the opportunity to be a part of something meaningful!
VIDEO TOUR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50WLNfF-aI4&sns=em
TITLE & SHIFT: Houseperson/ Stocker, Part Time.
Under general supervision, clean, maintain, and supply prescribed areas according to established standards of cleanliness. All associates must be able to work their shift primarily on the weekends, and have weekdays off. This team generally works during every Husker Game.
1.Clean all assigned areas in accordance with the established standards of cleanliness.
2.Pick up and deliver supplies and other items upon request.
3.Report all repair needs to the housekeeping management.
4.Remove all trash and linen from room attendant cart throughout the day and empty cart at the end of the shift so that no linen or trash is in the carts at the end of shift.
5.Stock all linen closets with proper inventory.
6.Stock all supplies with proper inventory.
7.Sweep and mop back landings, stairwells, and closets regularly and remove all contraband.
8.Sweep, mop around and wipe down ice machines on all floors and report any maintenance issues to AYS.
9.Assist with transporting deliveries to the storerooms.
10. Support work efforts of other Housekeeping associates as directed (including stripping rooms when needed).
11. Follow all Marcus Hotels and Resorts policies and procedures, OSHA standards and procedures, Marriott Standards, and key control procedures.
12. Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
13. Responsible for shoveling snow when snowfall measures less than 2.5 inches. Responsible for salting sidewalks and other walkways after contractor has snow plowed the areas.
14. Collect and clean dirty mugs and glasses and put them back in their designated closets.
15. Attend all scheduled mandatory Housekeeping Department meetings, trainings and hotel meetings.
16. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
17. Promote excellent guest/associate rapport by responding and completing all requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously.
1.Ability to use all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
2.Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
3.Physical stamina to complete repetitive manual labor tasks.
4.Must be willing and able to smile.
5.Must be able to lift, push, pull and or carry up to 100 lbs. Must be able to use all body limbs to 100% capacity.
6.Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and push a cart on a regular and extended basis.
7.Must be able to work a varied schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, holidays and the ability to work under pressure.
8.Basic English communication skills preferred.
Apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you better!
EOE / M / F/ D / V