Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Houseman - Shny
Soho House & Co.
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will be responsible for maintain the cleanliness of the Club and Hotel and providing quality service to all guests who come to Soho House. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Cleanliness and maintenance of the Club and Hotel.
- Cleanliness of Club and Hotel perimeter.
- Assist Room Attendants with the cleaning of guest bed rooms, focusing on deep cleaning procedures.
- Cleaning of the Cowshed Spa.
- Making up of roll-a-ways, couches and cribs as needed.
- Proper disposal of Club and Hotel garbage.
- Maintains storage areas.
- Restocks storage areas and back landing areas as needed.
- Maintaining safety in all areas by placing proper signage as needed.
- Assisting guests as needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of property amenities.
- Ability to work as a team and with other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Basic verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care: Fill time employee's are offered; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirment: 401Kwith a company match of 2%