The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest rooms with the following responsibilities:
• Vacuums and sweeps carpets and floors.
• Dusts, brushes, polishes and vacuums furniture.
• Dusts and cleans room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
• Replaces linen and makes beds.
• Cleans showers tubs, sinks, and bathroom items.
• Removes/replenishes amenities.
• Inspects rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reports any problems to maintenance.
• Listens and responds to requests or complaints.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so as to get along with customers, co-workers and managers.
Competitive wages and Benefits offered
Candidates may also apply in person at the Newport Beach Hotel & Suites or complete an online application through newporthotelgroup.com.
Newport Beach Hotel &Amp; Suites