Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony ofEvanston is looking for
Housekeeper to join our team!
Symphony ofEvanston is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Networkwww.symphonypan.com
, one of the countrys leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Housekeeper will:
- Provide cleaning services for a safe, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents, guests, and staff.
Candidate must have the following:
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Housekeeping experience in long-term care or hospitality industry
- Ability to work and every other weekend
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clickingApply Now
or apply in person at:Symphony of Evanston
820 Foster Street,
Evanston, IL 60201www.symphonyofevanston.com