Sacramento Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Sacramento , CA 94203
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
REPORTS TO (TITLE): Director of Plant Operations
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
To maintain a clean and sanitary environment throughout the hospital.
- Replenish restroom supplies and maintain records as directed.
- Cleans floors inpatient and non-patient areas.
- Removes trash and waste from designated areas of facility.
- Removes and replaces soiled linens from designated patient areas.
- Maintains facility and furnishings in clean, orderly fashion.
- Adheres to organization's safety, security policies and procedures.
- Maintains up-to-date records on supplies.
- Provides good customer service and represents facility in a positive manner.
- Participates in activities which enhance professional growth and development.
- Adheres to instructions and deadlines.
- Provides back-up for receptionist.
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Upholds the Organization's ethics and customer service standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients and staff at all times.
- Sensitivity to and willingness to interact with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects, work relatively independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collaboratively as well as possessing the skills to lead, influence, and motivate others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, expanding organization.
Knowledge and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Elementary reading, writing and math skills.
- Basic English usage.
- Knowledge of and skills in applying basic cleaning and housekeeping procedures and methods.
- NCI (or equivalent as approved by CNO) obtained within 60 days of hire.
Skills and Abilities:
While performing the duties of this job, this position is frequently required to do the following:
- Communicate effectively in person or via telephone in a manner which can be understood by those with whom the person is speaking, including a diverse population.
- Give and follow verbal and written instructions with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Perform complex mental functions and basic arithmetic functions.
- Vision: See details of objects at close range.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Reach forward, up, down, and to the side.
- Sit or stand for minimum periods of one hour at a time and come and go from the work area repeatedly throughout the day.
- Lift up to twenty five (25) pounds.
Eligible employees receive holiday premium pay, health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k), healthcare & dependent care spending accounts, generous paid time off, life insurance, company-paid short and long-term disability coverage.