Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Opulent Solutions LLC
Boulder , CO 80302
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical facility in Boulder is seeking housekeepers, like you, to play an invaluable role on our team, providing safe, sanitary conditions for patients and fellow employees. You are responsible for the general maintenance and cleanliness of the facility as well as the sanitation of linens, floors and surfaces, including the proper handling of pathogens and other infectious materials. We are looking for applicants who are committed to team building, who pay close attention to detail and uphold the highest performance standards. We have both day and evening shifts available (Day: 7a-3:30p, evening: 3:30p-12a) and these are contract to hire opportunities where there is a very big emphasis of going full-time with the hospital.
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in all public spaces, including guest rooms, bathrooms, public spaces and recreational facilities on a daily basis.
- Follow a daily work regimen, completing tasks in an efficient, timely manner, including making beds, cleaning toilets, sinks, mirrors and floors.
- Keep patients clean, comfortable and tidy, being mindful of patient's personal items.
- Check that all light fixtures, televisions and other appliances are operational and report any issues to management.
- Prepare rooms for patient or resident changeover, providing a clean, fresh environment for every new person that occupies the room.
- Expedite work among other members of the cleaning staff, coordinating effective approaches to the daily cleaning tasks, building trust and commitment throughout the team.
- Adhere to standard safety protocols, including EPA and OSHA regulations, and alert management of any hazardous or unsanitary working conditions.
- Act in a friendly and courteous manner toward patients and fellow employees, and uphold the image and professional standards of the facility.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including continuous standing and heavy lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to clean up body fluids with no problem
- Must be flexible and willing to learn numerous areas of the hospital
- Must work well with others
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in customer service and communication skills