Sovereign Health Palm Desert , CA 92211
The House Manager is responsible for maintaining and keeping the house running smoothly and maintaining a clean and sanitary environment at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer the phone in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
2. Pick up medications from pharmacies if requested by clients.
3. Offer transportation to clients to day treatment clinic if requested.
4. Make sure chores are assigned.
5. Do laundry and change beds upon discharge of clients.
6. Review the SLE Agreement with clients at Wednesday house meetings.
7. Attend House Managers weekly Staff meeting.
8. Drive clients to doctor appointments and labs if requested.
9. It is your responsibility to notify your supervisor, within 24 hours, if you are unable to show up to work.
10. Time off leave has to be requested 2 weeks in advance.
11. Address any concerns directly to Supervisor.
12. Keep vehicles clean and notify Supervisor when it is time for oil change, etc.
13. Arrange for all repairs needed in the house.
14. Prepare shopping list on Tuesday and have ready on Wednesday morning.
15. Maintain clients confidentiality.
The candidate must be a high school graduate; at least an AA degree is preferred. The candidate must pass FBI/DOJ clearance and must be CPR/FA certified. The must be at least 21 years old.
Must have experience in social services, mental health or residential care. Must be computer literate and have good communication.
Skills and Competency:
Has the ability to listen actively when spoken to and effectively communicate their thoughts to others. Is sensitive to religious, ethnic and cultural differences in others and shows respect and empathy. Is able to work alone but also in a team, with fellow staff, in the business setting and actively seeks out advice and/or guidance in order to solve problems. The candidate will have good time management skills and will actively seek to accomplish tasks and be able to use a variety of methods and ideas to solve problems whilst also being open to suggestions from others in order to find solutions.
*Strongly preferred: BHT / CNA / LVN / LPN*
Sovereign Health Group is a fast paced, growing organization that specializes in the treatment of addiction, mental health and dual diagnosis. Sovereign offers competitive compensations and an outstanding benefit package. Sovereign Health Group is committed to our patients and our staff. To learn more please visit www.sovhealth.com
Medical, Dental & Vision