VIEW JOBS9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-18T00:00Claims Adjuster Trainee-Newnan, GA
As a claims adjuster on our team, you'll help customers get back on the road after an accident. Managing the claims process from start to finish, you'll maintain strong relationships with customers while resolving auto claims efficiently.
Primarily over the phone in a fast-paced office environment, you'll rely on your decision-making and multitasking skills to resolve a high volume of claims. Bring your passion for helping others to our team and we'll teach you the insurance stuff. We'll provide training on property damage and insurance contracts so you can confidently and independently adjust claims.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Rotational Saturday
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Determine liability (who's at fault for the damages)
* Interview customers, claimants, and witnesses
* Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs
* Negotiate with customers and other insurance carriers
* Bachelor's degree or a combined total of five years of work experience and/or
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Making decisions
o Solving problems
o Planning, prioritizing and organizing
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Customer service
* Valid driver's license
Benefits & Perks:
As one of the largest insurance companies in the nation, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing organization always striving for excellence. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and diversity. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary; Progressive rewards each of
us with an annual bonus based on company performance
* 401k which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6%
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards
* Earning paid time off after first two weeks and the standard benefits (medical,
Equal Opportunity Employer
VIEW JOBS9/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-19T00:00Watch this video to see what it's like being a member of our Sales Team.
HDI Sales Consultants are primarily responsible for selling Home Depot's do-it-for-me services to clients in their homes. Sales Consultants spend the majority of their time traveling to and engaged in professional sales presentations in customers' homes. While at customers' homes, Sales Consultants assess customers' needs, recommend products that fulfill these needs, develop price quotes, and present warranty information and financing options. They work with customers to complete the necessary sales contracts and paperwork. Sales Consultants are also responsible for generating sales leads inside their assigned stores and during scheduled lead generation events, maintaining relationships with assigned stores in an effort to drive their sales, attending meetings, and participating in and/or facilitating training on HDI products and service offerings. Sales Consultants earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on sales performance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
70%-Conduct professional sales presentation inside customers' homes. Complete assessment of customers' needs while at their home. Present warranty and available financing options to customers. Prepare for appointments, commute to/from appointments, process sales-related paperwork.
30%-Generate leads at assigned store. Participate in scheduled lead generation events. Develop/maintain relationships with store management and associates. Attend branch/team meetings. Attend store meetings and facilitate/participate in training on HDI products and service offerings.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position report to Sales Manager
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Sales Consultants must have a valid driver's license.
Previous residential, in-home sales experience.
Prior experience in the home improvement industry.
Proficiency with computer/iPad and related programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent presentation skills..
Strong focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
Strong attention to detail.
VIEW JOBS9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-18T00:00JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for providing a variety of patient care activities under the supervision of a physician, physician extender, or registered nurse in accordance with established guidelines and standards. Duty assignments vary and include, but are not limited to front office and back office functions.
1. Meets and greets patients.
2. Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history.
3. Accurately completes and documents patient medical and physical histories and other related items in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
4. Records vital signs; Performs EKG, spirometry and or other similar non-complex office procedures.
5. Aids the physician, extender, and or nursing staff during treatment, examination, and or testing of patients - may include injections and immunizations.
6. Prepares and maintains examination and treatment areas.
7. Maintains examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment.
8. Under the supervision of a licensed personnel, distributes educational information and instructions for patient care, diagnostics, and other appropriate treatments.
9. Coordinates telephone requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with physician instructions.
10. Advises physician and or nurse of patient's adverse reaction to medication and/or treatment to medication and/or treatment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School diploma or GED.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One year of experience in a medical office setting.
Candidate must possess a certification from a recognized (reputable) certifying organization, i.e. American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), The American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), National Healthcareer Association (NHA), American Medical Technologists (AMT), or American Allied Health (AAH).
American Heart Association BLS card is required.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
School: Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES); or similarly recognized accrediting organization or completion of a Nursing Assistant program.