San Francisco , CA 94129
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you love working in a dynamic, fun atmosphere? Do you have a passion for craft food, craft beer, wine and inspired cocktails? Do you like to have friends visit and show them your hospitality: If so, then being a host at Sessions may be for you. Our hosts bring hospitality to every encounter by making each guest their top priority. They ensure that each guest has a memorable experience by:
- Loving what they do
- Encourage everyone to be who they really are and enjoy themselves
- Always working as a team to better serve our guests
- Being obsessed with service details
- Selling whats on the menu because theyre passionate about our food and drinks
- Operate the Open Table reservation system quickly and accurately. Use appropriate wait list techniques to maintain accurate and even seating and time quotes.
- Wow guests with timely and courteous greeting and seating of guests following Sessions Host procedures.
- Set-up/break-down and continual maintenance Host area and check out with manager.
- Assist with take-out telephone orders following Sessions ordering techniques and guidelines.
- Use telephone etiquette to answer and direct calls.
- Attend line ups and be aware of posted information and follow through accordingly.
- Assist in training new employees using updated policies, procedures and techniques.
- Dress in appropriate attire and maintain clean, professional appearance throughout the shift.
- Attend all meetings and seminars (e.g., employee meetings) as directed by the manager.
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Follow current company policies and procedures. Maintain knowledge of new and existing programs to successfully implement and support company goals.
Education, Training, and Work Experience: one to three months related experience or training.
The Fine Print
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to computer terminals. The noise level and temperature is moderate. The employee has the ability to sit, stand and/or walk for up to 10 hours a day. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend or kneel, lift up to 40 lbs. and perform other diverse physical tasks as needed. The Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Note: Sessions at the Presidio reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.